On this page, you can find the official Panasonic GD25C Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File). The firmware is a compressed package containing Flash Tool, USB Driver, Flash File, How to Flash Manual, and IMEI Tool.
Panasonic GD25C Firmware (Stock ROM)
The Panasonic Stock Firmware can upgrade or downgrade your Panasonic device’s OS, Fix any software-related error, Fix an IMEI-related error, and Fix bootloop error.
File Name: Panasonic_GD25C_V1007_20150304_MIRA.zip
File Size: 12 MB
How to Flash (install): Use Miracle Box Software to Flash this Firmware.
How to Flash Panasonic GD25C Firmware (Stock ROM)
- Download and Extract the Panasonic GD25C firmware package on the computer.
- Once you have extracted the Package, you will get the Flash File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the computer.
- Once you have successfully installed the Driver, Open Miracle Tool on the computer.
- Once the Miracle Tool is Launched, Connect your Device to the computer by using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Start button on the Miracle Tool to begin the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, you will see an Upgrade Successful Message at the End.
- Disconnect your Panasonic GD25C device from the computer and Restart it.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data before flashing the Stock Firmware because flashing the stock firmware may permanently delete your data from the device, and you won’t be able to recover it.
[*] Credits: The above firmware is the original flash file released by Panasonic Corporation. We have scanned the firmware using Malwarebytes Premium before uploading and publishing.