On this page, you can find the official Panasonic KX-TU150 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File). The firmware is a compressed package containing Flash Tool, USB Driver, Flash File, How to Flash Manual, and IMEI Tool.
Panasonic KX-TU150 Firmware (Stock ROM)
The Panasonic Stock Firmware can upgrade or downgrade your Panasonic device’s OS, Fix any software-related error, Fix an IMEI-related error, and Fix bootloop error.
File Name: Panasonic_KX-TU150_MT6261_V01_20_191105_MIRA.zip
File Size: 3.17 MB
How to Flash (install): Use Miracle Box Software to Flash this Firmware.
Credits: Shared by Andy ([email protected])
How to Flash Panasonic KX-TU150 Firmware (Stock ROM)
- Download and Extract the Panasonic KX-TU150 firmware package on the computer.
- Once you have extracted the Package, you will get the Flash File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the computer.
- Once you have successfully installed the Driver, Open Miracle Tool on the computer.
- Once the Miracle Tool is Launched, Connect your Device to the computer by using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Start button on the Miracle Tool to begin the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, you will see an Upgrade Successful Message at the End.
- Disconnect your Panasonic KX-TU150 device from the computer and Restart it.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data before flashing the Stock Firmware because flashing the stock firmware may permanently delete your data from the device, and you won’t be able to recover it.
[*] Credits: The above firmware is the original flash file released by Panasonic Corporation. We have scanned the firmware using Norton AntiVirus Plus before uploading and publishing.