On this page, you can find the official Panasonic P11 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File). The firmware is a compressed package containing Flash Tool, USB Driver, Flash File, How to Flash Manual, and IMEI Tool.
Panasonic P11 Firmware (Stock ROM)
The Panasonic Stock Firmware can upgrade or downgrade your Panasonic device’s OS, Fix any software-related error, Fix an IMEI-related error, and Fix bootloop error.
File Name: Panasonic_P11_EB-90S050P11V1037_OTA.zip
File Size: 275 MB
How to Flash (install): Copy update.zip to SD and Flash it from the recovery.
File Size: 746 MB
How to Flash (install): Follow the manual provided with the firmware.
How to Flash Panasonic P11 Firmware (Stock ROM)
- Download and Extract the Panasonic P11 firmware package on the computer.
- Once you have extracted the Package, you will get the update.zip File, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the computer.
- Once you have successfully installed the Driver, Copy the update.zip file to the Phone SD memory.
- Once update.zip file is copied to the Phone SD, Disconnect it from the computer and boot the device into the Recovery Menu.
- From the Recovery Menu, Flash the update.zip file.
- Once the flashing process is completed, you need to reboot the device.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data before flashing the Stock Firmware because flashing the stock firmware may permanently delete your data from the device, and you won’t be able to recover it.
[*] Credits: The above firmware is the original flash file released by Panasonic Corporation. We have scanned the firmware using Malwarebytes Premium before uploading and publishing.