On this page, you can find the official Panasonic T31 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File). The firmware is a compressed package containing Flash Tool, USB Driver, Flash File, How to Flash Manual, and IMEI Tool.
Panasonic T31 Firmware (Stock ROM)
The Panasonic Stock Firmware can upgrade or downgrade your Panasonic device’s OS, Fix any software-related error, Fix an IMEI-related error, and Fix bootloop error.
File Name: Panasonic_T31_4033E_2XP5IN3_CAB_20131111_SMTK.zip
File Size: 526 MB
How to Flash (install): Follow Tutorial
How to Flash Panasonic T31 Firmware (Stock ROM)
- Download and Extract the Panasonic T31 firmware package on the computer.
- Once you have extracted the Package, you will get the Flash File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided Qualcomm USB Driver on your computer.
- Once you have successfully installed the Driver, Open Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once the Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your Device to the computer by using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download or Upgrade button on the Flash Tool to begin the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, you will get a Success Message at the End.
- Disconnect your Panasonic T31 device from the computer and Restart it.
[*] Sugar MTK Flash Tool: You can download the latest version of Sugar MTK Flash Tool from Sugar MTK Flash Tool page.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data before flashing the Stock Firmware because flashing the stock firmware may permanently delete your data from the device, and you won’t be able to recover it.
[*] Credits: The above firmware is the original flash file released by Panasonic Corporation. We have scanned the firmware using Malwarebytes Premium before uploading and publishing.