On this page, you will find the Official Panasonic T45 4G Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File). The Firmware comes in a package and contains Flash Tool, USB Driver, Flash File, How to Flash Manual, and IMEI Tool.
Panasonic T45 4G Firmware (Stock ROM)
The Panasonic Stock Firmware can be used to upgrade or downgrade your Panasonic device’s firmware, Fixing any software-related error, Fixing an IMEI-related error, and Fixing bootloop error.
Package Name: Panasonic_T45_4G_MT6735M_EB-90S045T454G_v1008_20150623_5.1_OTA.zip
How-to Flash (install): Copy update.zip to SD and Flash it from the recovery.
Package Size: 2 GB
How to Flash Panasonic T45 4G Firmware (Stock ROM)
- Download and Extract the Panasonic T45 4G firmware package on the computer.
- Once you have extracted the Package, you will get the update.zip File, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the computer.
- Once you have successfully installed the Driver, Copy the update.zip file to the Phone SD memory.
- Once update.zip file is copied to the Phone SD, Disconnect it from the computer and boot the device into the Recovery Menu.
- From the Recovery Menu, Flash the update.zip file.
- Once the flashing process is completed, you need to reboot the device.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data before flashing the Stock Firmware because flashing the stock firmware may permanently delete your data from the device, and you won’t be able to recover it.
[*] Original firmware: The above firmware is the original flash file, released by the Panasonic Inc. We have scanned the firmware with Kaspersky Antivirus before uploading and publishing.