On this page, you will find the Official Panasonic Eluga Ray Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File). The Firmware comes in a package and contains Flash Tool, USB Driver, Flash File, How to Flash Manual, and IMEI Tool.
Panasonic Eluga Ray Firmware (Stock ROM)
The Panasonic Stock Firmware can be used to upgrade or downgrade your Panasonic device’s firmware, Fixing any software-related error, Fixing IMEI-related error, and Fixing bootloop error.
Package Name: Panasonic_Eluga_Ray_MT6737M_SW_6.0_PAN_V18_030517.zip
How-to Flash (install): Follow Guidelines
Package Size: 1.3 GB
How to Flash Panasonic Eluga Ray Firmware (Stock ROM)
- Download and Extract the Panasonic Eluga Ray firmware package on the computer.
- Once you have extracted the Package, you will get the Flash File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided Mediatek Driver on the Computer.
- Once you have successfully installed the Driver, Open SP Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once the SP Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your Device to the computer by using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download or Upgrade button in the SP Flash Tool to begin the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, you will get a Success Message at the End.
- Disconnect your Panasonic Eluga Ray device from the Computer and Restart it.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data before flashing the Stock Firmware because flashing the stock firmware may permanently delete your data from the device, and you won’t be able to recover it.
[*] Caution: We do NOT recommend you to flash the preloader.bin file on Mediatek devices. As it can brick the device, therefore untick the preloader option before flashing the stock firmware on the device.
[*] Original firmware: The above firmware is the original flash file, released by the Panasonic Inc. We have scanned the firmware with Kaspersky Antivirus before uploading and publishing.