On this page, you can find the official Panasonic Eluga Ray X Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File). The firmware is a compressed package containing Flash Tool, USB Driver, Flash File, How to Flash Manual, and IMEI Tool.
Panasonic Eluga Ray X Firmware (Stock ROM)
The Panasonic Stock Firmware can upgrade or downgrade your Panasonic device’s OS, Fix any software-related error, Fix an IMEI-related error, and Fix bootloop error.
File Name: Panasonic_Eluga_Ray_X_MT6737M_V12_6.0.zip
File Size: 1 GB
How to Flash (install): Follow Tutorial
How to Flash Panasonic Eluga Ray X Firmware (Stock ROM)
- Download and Extract the Panasonic Eluga Ray X firmware package on the computer.
- Once you have extracted the Package, you will get the Flash File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided Mediatek Driver on the computer.
- Once you have successfully installed the Driver, Open SP Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once the SP Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your Device to the computer by using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download or Upgrade button in the SP Flash Tool to begin the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, you will get a Success Message at the End.
- Disconnect your Panasonic Eluga Ray X device from the computer and Restart it.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data before flashing the Stock Firmware because flashing the stock firmware may permanently delete your data from the device, and you won’t be able to recover it.
[*] Caution: We do NOT recommend you flash the preloader.bin file on Mediatek devices. Therefore, as it can brick the device, untick the preloader option before flashing the stock firmware on the device.
[*] Credits: The above firmware is the original flash file released by Panasonic Corporation. We have scanned the firmware using Malwarebytes Premium before uploading and publishing.