On this page, you can find the official Panasonic P81 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File). The firmware is a compressed package containing Flash Tool, USB Driver, Flash File, How to Flash Manual, and IMEI Tool.
Panasonic P81 Firmware (Stock ROM)
The Panasonic Stock Firmware can upgrade or downgrade your Panasonic device’s OS, Fix any software-related error, Fix an IMEI-related error, and Fix bootloop error.
File Name: Panasonic_P81_4.2.012.P0.140316.7320I_CPB.zip
File Size: 595 MB
How to Flash (install): Follow Tutorial
How to Flash Panasonic P81 Firmware (Stock ROM)
- Download and Extract the Panasonic P81 firmware package on the computer.
- Once you have extracted the Package, you will get the Flash File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided Coolpad USB Driver on the computer.
- Once you have successfully installed the Driver, Open YGDP Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once the YGDP Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your Device to the computer by using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Start Button on the YGDP Flash Tool to begin the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, you will see an Upgrade Successful Message at the End.
- Disconnect your Panasonic P81 device from the computer and Restart it.
[*] YGDP Flash Tool: You can download the latest version of YGDP Flash Tool from YGDP Flash Tool page.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data before flashing the Stock Firmware because flashing the stock firmware may permanently delete your data from the device, and you won’t be able to recover it.
[*] Credits: The above firmware is the original flash file released by Panasonic Corporation. We have scanned the firmware using Malwarebytes Premium before uploading and publishing.