On this page, you can find the official Panasonic T21 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File). The firmware is a compressed package containing Flash Tool, USB Driver, Flash File, How to Flash Manual, and IMEI Tool.
Panasonic T21 Firmware (Stock ROM)
The Panasonic Stock Firmware can upgrade or downgrade your Panasonic device’s OS, Fix any software-related error, Fix an IMEI-related error, and Fix bootloop error.
File Name: Panasonic_T21_EB-90S045T21V1004_BC.zip
File Size: 476 MB
How to Flash (install): Follow Tutorial
How to Flash Panasonic T21 Firmware (Stock ROM)
- Download and Extract the Panasonic T21 firmware package on the computer.
- Once you have extracted the Package, you will get the Flash File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided Broadcom USB Driver on your computer.
- Once you have successfully installed the Driver, Open Broadcom Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once the Broadcom Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your Device to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download or Upgrade Button on the Broadcom Flash Tool to begin the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, you will see a Green OK at the End.
- Disconnect your Panasonic T21 device from the computer and Restart it.
[*] Broadcom Flash Tool: You can download the latest version of Broadcom Flash Tool from Broadcom Flash Tool page.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data before flashing the Stock Firmware because flashing the stock firmware may permanently delete your data from the device, and you won’t be able to recover it.
[*] Credits: The above firmware is the original flash file released by Panasonic Corporation. We have scanned the firmware using Malwarebytes Premium before uploading and publishing.