On this page, you will find the Official Panasonic T33 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File). The Firmware comes in a package and contains Flash Tool, USB Driver, Flash File, How to Flash Manual, and IMEI Tool.
Panasonic T33 Firmware (Stock ROM)
The Panasonic Stock Firmware can be used to upgrade or downgrade your Panasonic device’s firmware, Fixing any software-related error, Fixing IMEI-related error, and Fixing bootloop error.
Package Name: Panasonic_T33_EB-90S40T33v1014_12062015_SPD.zip
How-to Flash (install): Follow Guidelines
Package Size: 412 MB
How to Flash Panasonic T33 Firmware (Stock ROM)
- Download and Extract the Panasonic T33 firmware package on the computer.
- Once you have extracted the Package, you will get the Flash File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided UniSoc/Spreadtrum USB Driver on the Computer.
- Once you have successfully installed the Driver, Open SPD Flash Tool on the Computer.
- Once the SPD Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your Device to the Computer by using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download or Upgrade button in the SPD Flash Tool to begin the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, you will get a Success Message at the End.
- Disconnect your Panasonic T33 device from the Computer and Restart it.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data before flashing the Stock Firmware because flashing the stock firmware may permanently delete your data from the device, and you won’t be able to recover it.
[*] Original firmware: The above firmware is the original flash file, released by the Panasonic Inc. We have scanned the firmware with Kaspersky Antivirus before uploading and publishing.